What is the relation between taking carnosine and green bowels?

is there any association between carnosine and XXXXXXX bm? I know you can have bedwetting with carnosine supplementation.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Follow-up: What is the relation between taking carnosine and green bowels? 14 minutes later
How long does it take for the adverse effects to go away once CARNOSINE is stopped?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Hi Srilatha,

Carnosine is a safer drug with very minimal side effects and bed wetting though encountered with it is very rare.

Though side effects are rare with Carnosine some of common ones are hyperactivity , shallow sleep and excitability.

Well XXXXXXX bowel movement could be a indicator of infection in your kid.Hence , I would suggest you to get the stool analysis done to rule out the same.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.