What is the recommended one time dose for cialis?

Excellent

Question
can you take more than two 20mg of Cialis at a time?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. The recommended on time dose for cialis is 20mg maximum. If you have already taken up to 40mg, then I will not advice that you attempt taking any additional dose and this can lead to serious side effects. Also, if cialis has not had significant improvement at such a mega dose, then please consider other reasons for your sexual difficulties as well.It takes a stable mind and a well balanced psychological state to get the sexual mood going even in persons with no erectile difficulties. I hope you find the above information helpful.I wish you we. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more clarifications and information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.

Follow-up: What is the recommended one time dose for cialis? 26 hours later
whats the difference between a 100mg tablet of Viagra vs 20 mg tablet of Cialis?

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: See below. Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for following up with me. Viagra and Cialis all belong to the same class of drugs and are used essentially for the same purpose. The difference here is in the active ingredient. Cialis contains tadalafil while Viagra contains sildenafil. They all belong to the same class(5 phosphodiesterase inhibitors) of drugs. They are prescribed in differing -mgs depending on pharmacological studies. I hope you understand the difference between the 2 drugs now. Thanks and wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD