What is the recommended dosage of Codeine for pain relief?
User rating for this question
What is the recommended dosage of codeine for pain relief?
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Farah Hussain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: 15 to 60 mg every 4 to 6 hours. Detailed Answer: Hi there͵ The adult dose of codeine tablets is 15 to 60mg every 4 to 6 hours. It should not exceed more than 300mg in 24 hours. Since there are various side effects from this drug, ideally the best dose is as decided by your treating doctor. Hope this helps you͵ Take care͵ Dr.Farah Hussain.
People also viewed
- Generic for avapro
- Generic for colazal
- I feel sleepy all day dont have any medical history
- Codeine pain relief
- Codeine for fibromyalgia pain
- Suggest alternative of codeine contine for pain relief
- Codeine pain killers
- Ciprofloxacin hcl drops
- Codeine free pain meds
- What is the treatment for tachycardia
- Generic for cenestin
- Pro can electronics
- How can i get pregnant having hypothyroidism
- Can stem cell treatment help to cure adhd
- Does levonelle the affect smear result