What is the reason for sounds after eating and swelling of eyelid?

Hi Doctor, I'm XXXXX here, I have a couple of questions to ask. 1. After having food ( breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) strange sound comes very often. 2. My right eye lid swelling happens once in three months for a period of 15 days & it comes down slowly. Kindly help me in sorting these problems
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 hours later
Brief Answer: it is normal Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXX, 1. What you are facing is normal. The sounds are due to bowel movements. This is normal. Nothing to be worried about this. 2. The eye swelling is probably due to excess heat causing stye or the lid swelling. You can take hot compresses locally at that time. You need to drink plenty of fluids daily along with tender coconut water and butter milk to prevent the problem in future. Hope this helps you. Wish you good health. Regards,