What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?

Hi I'm 28 , I'm 172 cm 90 kg , I have no medical problems unless sinus, and my blood test are very good, but each time I masturbate, my eys go red and I feel like sudden fast blood going up to my head from the front side and near my eyes, is it a high blood pressure? Btw during sex , normal sex it doesn't happppen, and is it smtg dangerous?thank u
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 25 hours later
Dear Mr. Kabalan,

The symptoms you are experiencing are not unusual. A lot of normal individuals have it and many have even throbbing headache after mastrubation.

During mastrubation the sexual excitement and orgasm is reached much faster than during intercourse and thus problems are usually seen only during mastrubation. During sexual excitement the blood flow to brain can increase and this leads to redness of eyes and headache in some normal individuals.

Effectively there is nothing much you should be worried about now.

Check for other reasons of red eye too. I also suggest you to check for blood pressure measurements regulary, at least once in 3 months.

Hope this answers your query.