What is the reason for redness and irritated tip front of tongue?
User rating for this question
The tip front half of my tongue is red and it's somewhat sore and irritated.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ilyas Patel 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: You may be having glossitis. Detailed Answer: Hi, It seems that you may be having glossitis.There may be so many causes. The causes may be vitamin deficiencies,anaemia,drugs,blood diseases,internal diseases,viral and bacterial infections,HIV,connective tissue diseases,stress,toothpaste..etc..I would like to know few answers. Do you have any disease? Duration of the disease?Do you take any drug? Any history of allergy? What is your work? Did you consulted any doctor? And anything you want to tell.. And if possible, please post the photograph of the tongue. Thanks.. Dr. Ilyas Patel MD
People also viewed
- What causes tiny red spots on the tongue tip
- Red irritation on tip of tongue
- Should i take aspirin with ramipril
- Why is my hair thinner in winter
- Red tip of tongue on infant
- Can i take asthalin inhaler with lipo 6 black hers
- Can you take aspirin with norethisterone
- Red scar on tip of tongue
- I have moles growing between my legs
- Spontaneous rash and welts on body
- What causes red pimples on the tongue tip
- Soft protrusion on forehead
- Ast level high how high is to high
- Freezing with sweating while asleep
- Metasone plus cream is good for skin??