What is the reason for pain in penis and prostate during orgasm?

Question
pain in my penis and prostate during orgasim
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Probably mechanical Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for thie query. I am so sorry to hear about these pains you are experiencing during ejaculation. I suspect that this pain is probably mechanical in nature and caused by the rythmic contractions that happen during orgasm. It in no way suggests any other disease else you would have had similar pains even without ejaculating. A trial of Tylenol and Ibuprofen would prove helpful. Go ahead and give it a try and let's observe what the outcome is. If for any reasons the pains remain, please let me know and you would probably need to be examined just in case there is something we are missing out on. I wish you well. I hope this proves helpful. I wish you a speedy resolution of symptoms. Dr. Ditah, MD