What is the reason for pain in abdomen area under breast radiating to back?

Pain in left abdomen area under left breast and moves around to back.
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: This is suggestive of acute gastritis Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this pain. From the above information, it is suggestive of acute gastritis. I will suggest that you try over the counter omeprazole for symptoms control. If they should fail to resolve within 3-5days, then please meet and discuss with your primary healthcare doctor for a more detailed interrogation, examination and maybe investigations if need be. This would help look at other structures like the pancreas and liver that can also present with this similar pain in a smaller proportion. I hope this helps and addresses your query fully. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Please feel free to ask for more clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD