What is the reason for hard pea size lumps on the testicles with occasional twinge ?

Hello.Yes I seem to have developed several pea size hard lumps in the spermacord leading to the right testicle during the the last few weeks . No other symptoms other than some discomfort in that region when laying on that side at night and an occasional slight twinge during the day.
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 16 hours later

After going through the description provided by you, I feel that you might be suffering with epididymitis of the right epididymis.

You need to get Urine examination and Ultrasound scan of the scrotum done which would confirm the diagnosis.

In the meantime, you can take antiinflammatory drugs like Ibrupofen and need not worry a lot about it.

I would like to give you specific suggestions after knowing the reports of the above mentioned investigations.

Please get the investigations done and write back to us with the reports as this would help me in suggesting you better.

Awaiting your response.