What is the reason for hard lump on the underside of my glans?

I have a hard lump on the underside of my glans. The lump isn't painful but does seem to itch. It's almost like a bug bite but has remained unchanged for a week. I also suffer from heat rash and am wondering if it could be related. Any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 11 hours later

It is very difficult to ascertain the cause of your hard lump on the underside of glans.

It is surely not related to heat rash.

It may be related to your HIV status. I encourage you to get yourself examined to find out the likely cause of the lump. A physical examination is entailed to rule out the possibility of an infective lesion.

Hope I have been useful in providing a bit of information. I will be available for second opinion after the primary consult.