What is the reason for dull bruised like pain in stomach which is tender to touch?

Dull bruised like pain in lower left stomach, tender when touched
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: May be related to the C-section in 2012! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this dull pain. From the description of symptoms and location, this could very much be related to the previous c-section. After surgery, structures can still present with intermittent dull aches which is of no major significance. This is referred to as post-op related. Ii will suggest that you get some pain medications like Tylenol and Ibuprofen. This would relief the symptoms and they should disappear within 5days. If symptoms should persist or become more severe, the seeking medical attention for some other possible causes would be most welcomed. Your OBGYN would be the most reasonable doctor to see. I hope this helps. I wish you well and thank you for using our services. Please, feel free to request for more information if need b.. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.