What is the reason for dizziness,pain and tingling sensation in my left hand fingers?

Friday and saturday i noticed feeling badly, though I didn't attribute it to anything. Noticed my left fingers in a little pain and a little light headed. no headache, but tignling in left hand and mostly fingers. a little in my right hand too. i went to get a haricut saturday evening then came home and felt bad. i took my blood pressure with a hand wrist onron machine. it read 158/118. I quickly placed my feet on a small bucket of hot water and began slow meditative breathing and drank some giner root tea. my bp quickly came down to normal levels. today is monday. I still feel coold in my left and right finger tips, and my foot seems a bit numb and cold. i am worried. what to do?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Anxiety Detailed Answer: Hello.Delighted to be able to help. Dizziness, tremor and cold in fingers, increased blood pressure... are symptoms of Anxiety .In fact,after relaxing meditative breathing your symptoms improved. Do you have stress in your work or personal life?Meditative breathing may be useful ,if your symptoms do not improve, drugs as Alprazolam or Lorazepam are widely used in the treatment of anxiety crisis.Go to your doctor for examination and for prescription. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.