Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the reason for change of the penis colour due to masturbation?

Dermatologist
Question
due to masterbeding my penis colour tone changes to some colour.. will it create any problem...
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: What is the reason for change of the penis colour due to masturbation? 7 minutes later
pls reply me

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 22 minutes later
Hi!Bharath,

Thank you for your query,

Bharath, usually there is no such color change due to masturbation,but if at all you think it is turning erythematous(reddish) or slightly on the violet side ,you need not worry at all.This is absolutely normal.Penis is highly vascular organ,and you would not have any problem in future with the color change.
I just hope that you don't get any aching pain on erection with the color change.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

regards,
Dr.Bharat Chawda

Follow-up: What is the reason for change of the penis colour due to masturbation? 7 hours later

Hello sir ,

Thanks a lot , but some times thr ill be some aching pain on erection ...

i feel very guilty...i cant even share with anyone.. pls help me

Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 3 hours later
Hi!Bharath,

Don't feel guilty bharath, masturbation is absolutely a normal phenomenon.But i believe anything of excess is bad,so even excess of masturbation can have its ill effects , like I've seen in my clinical practice that people who are doing it in excess tends to avoid themselves in socializing or meeting friends. There excitement level also gets limited to porno stuff only. Also they tend to get premature ejaculation ,since they ejaculate before getting proper erection. So please avoid it in excess ,otherwise there is no harm in masturbation.And you are absolutely normal.

As far as your aching pain is concerned I would like to know whether there is any seasonal variation to it (means is it more in winters),and also is there any change in shape of penis after erection.If it is so then probably you need to see a urologist.

“ Wish you Good Health”