What is the reason and cure for hot flashes and fibroid?

what is the reason for hot flashes and is there any remedy to cure this. I am having fibroid in my utrus which is not giving any trouble.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: The reason is low estrogen Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Hot flashes are just one of the vasomotor symptoms that happen during post-menopausal period. Mostly it resolves within one year of onset. It happens due to lowering of estrogen levels as the ovarian function declines. You may get the hormone levels (FSH, LH, estrogen) checked in blood. Hormone replacement therapy can be prescribed by your gynecologist for this reason. Take hygienic and nutritious food Exercise for atleast 20 min a day. Exercise can include walk, yoga, etc. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee