What is the reason and cure for hot flashes and fibroid?
User rating for this question
what is the reason for hot flashes and is there any remedy to cure this. I am having fibroid in my utrus which is not giving any trouble.
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: The reason is low estrogen Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX Hot flashes are just one of the vasomotor symptoms that happen during post-menopausal period. Mostly it resolves within one year of onset. It happens due to lowering of estrogen levels as the ovarian function declines. You may get the hormone levels (FSH, LH, estrogen) checked in blood. Hormone replacement therapy can be prescribed by your gynecologist for this reason. Take hygienic and nutritious food Exercise for atleast 20 min a day. Exercise can include walk, yoga, etc. Let me know if I can assist you further. Dr Vaishalee
People also viewed
- Serum iron level in leukoplakia
- What aggravates hot flashes
- Does cilest increase wetness
- Cilest and immune system
- Pink ring around iris
- Reasons for missed periods on cilest
- What are the symptoms of hot flashes?
- Pain in my stomach cilest
- One iris larger than the other
- Cures for hot flashes chills
- Intubated a week memory loss
- Hot flashes what is normal
- Treatment and cure for Hot flash
- Taking cilest when on penicillin
- Can taking iron pill make you itch