What is the proper approach for having sexual fantasies?

hello, how u doing dr. i tried complete sexual relationship with new partner and i felt very pleased and happy because of his foreplay ways and felt happy in my body. not untill orgasm but very happy while kissing ans sucking like this. so as the sexology told me you need a good partner and because of my strange sexual fantasies and wayd of mausturbation which not any partner can do like my fantasies . thank you
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: A proper approach to your partner will help Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX and welcome. I am doing well, thank you for asking and thank you for writing to us. It is completely normal and also considered healthy to have sexual fantasies. Most relationships start decaying or become mundane due to the same old methods and techniques. As a doctor, I would promote sexual fantasies and bringing in new surprises and techniques into your sex life. I can understand how you may be worried about how you are going to discuss these things with your partner. Well I would suggest you to bring it up by asking him what variety and fantasies he has; make it seem like you want to do something special for him. And once he is more open about it and after you have made some of his fantasies come true, you can then start discussing what you like. A sexual relationship is all about giving and receiving. So, as long as you do what he likes, I am sure he will be able to reciprocate and make some or all of your fantasies come true. Just remember to always be safe, and healthy. Feel free to write to me regarding anything whatsoever, I am always available to help. I hope this information was what you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you ma'am. Best wishes.