What is the procedure for skin lightening?

Hi. I dont see how I am able to upload a picture, please tell me if I am able to, so instead, I'm giving a website with examples. WWW.WWWW.WW One day I googled "skin bleaching" and came across this. Please tell me how he was able to go from being so dark to being almost white. According to the picture he accomplished this in under 6 months. I am caucasian, but have areas of skin discoloration that I would feel so much better about myself if I could fix so that I could be normal. Please help me. 1-WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT OR PROCEDURE HE USED OR HAD DONE TO GET THOSE KIND OF RESULTS? AND WHERE TO DO U GET IT FROM? 2-what can one do to lighten their skin the FASTEST and get the BEST RESULTS?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the answer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have looked at the url you send and saw the transformation from having black skin to whiten it up. 1. The product he used is a kind of whitening or bleaching cream containing hydroquinone. You get as otc whitening treatment at your local pharmacy or as prescribed by your dermatologist. Please bare in mind that such creams do contain high amounts of mercury which can cause high toxicity effects to your body. 2. A natural alternative to lighten the skin is by using kojic cream derived from a fungus family, at bedtime. I'd also remind you the side effects of using lightening creams, including: - mercury intoxication - risk of skin cancer - premature aging of skin So, I'd suggest to consult with your dermatologist first before using it. All the best! Dr.Benard