What is the possibility that a child around of one or two years can get pregnant naturally?

Question
Hi. What is the possibility that a child around the ages of one or two can get pregnant naturally as I have read some stories of it happening,or is this completely impossible
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 8 minutes later
Hi XXXXXX,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

At present the youngest pregnancy reported is at the age of 5 (five)years. Till date this is the youngest age. Her name was XXXXXXX Medina. Medically its impossible for a girl of age 1 or 2 to get pregnant. But medical miracles do happen which cannot be explained scientifically.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answer kindly rate my answer and write a review as well.

Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: What is the possibility that a child around of one or two years can get pregnant naturally? 27 minutes later
So there is no chance a child at that age can get pregnant? Can you explain why

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,

Thank you for asking followup question. Yes, its unlikely for a girl at age 1-2yrs to get pregnant because both males and females become fertile in their teens following puberty. For girls, the beginning of their reproductive years is marked by the onset of ovulation and menstruation. A woman can get pregnant and have a baby as soon as she begins ovulating, or producing eggs. This typically occurs about a year after they first begin menstruating, which for North American women, usually happens between the ages of 11 and 12. Some women start ovulating late, though, and others, extremely early.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answer, kindly rate my answer and write a review as well.

Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: What is the possibility that a child around of one or two years can get pregnant naturally? 1 hour later
Is the risk unlikely or completely impossible meaning zero possibility??

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 7 minutes later

Medically its impossible, but as I mentioned before miracles do happen which cannot be explained scientifically. So I can strongly say its very unlikely.

Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW