What is the possibility of pregnancy when suffering from rheumatic heart disease?

i am suffering from rheumatic heart disease from last 3 years and taking pentids 400, nebicard 2.5 and amifru i want to get pregnant and dont want any surgery
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Please provide more details Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm The feasibility and safety of pregnancy in rheumatic heart disease depends upon the type of valvular lesion you have. I would request you to upload your last ECHO report and detail your current symptoms. This will help me in further elaborating on the issue. If ECHO report is not available please detail your valvular lesions. Waiting for your reply. Sincerely Sukhvinder