What is the permanent treatment for shoulder bursitis?
User rating for this question
I am suffering from shoulder bursitis. Burning kind of pain kills me. Is there any permanent treatment for this. ? Please doctors help me.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Main aim to decrease the inflammation. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us The main aim of shoulder bursitis treatment is to decrease the inflammation. This is best done by avoiding the problems that cause inflammation. To reduce pain and inflammation you can continue taking meloxicam tablets. Do icing, it stimulates blood flow to the injured shoulder and thus relieves pain and inflammation. I suggest you to do some simple exercises under supervision of a physiotherapist. It may help you return to normal activities without pain. These exercises help to strengthen the rotator cuff and help the shoulder move more efficiently. Avoid activities that irritate the rotator cuff tendons like- Overhead weight lifting ,throwing activities, sleeping with the arm over or behind your head. Hope this helps you. Let me know if you have any more concern. Regards.
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Choledocholithiasis
- Treatment and cure for shoulder bursitis
- Diet for levator ani
- What is the permanent treatment for shoulder bursitis
- Arms going numb while angry
- Depressor anguli oris strengthen
- Drugs/medication for Blackout
- Shoulder bursitis injection technique
- Symptoms of Cerebral vascular thrombosis
- Diagnosis of Future respiratory disorders
- Suggest treatment for pain due to shoulder bursitis
- Angioplasty and arm numbness
- Drugs/medication for Muscular rigidity
- My neck pains when i get angry
- Steroid injection for shoulder bursitis