What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers?

Excellent

Rheumatologist
Question
Hi I am facing regular issues of Mouth ulcers r, Dr. has advice for Becozinc for 0ne month, i need permanent solutions. for below. Details: 1) i am taking zyloric 300mg for gout regularly. 2) paralley taking Homepathic treatment for the gout. 3) I am taking Lasuana 250mg for cholosteral. 4) I get severe headaches (Migrane). 5) If I wont take zyrolice the pain in ankle starts. I would like you help to provide me single medicine for above all ailment i have mentioned. 4)
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Lupus

Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Check after stopping zyloric. Substitute with febu Detailed Answer: I a wondering whether the ulcers subside after stopping zyloric. If they do, then it is the cause of the ulcer. In that case, zyloric could be substituted with something similar like febuxostat. If there is no relation with zyloric, then the cause of the ulcer needs to be ascertained. Is is at the same place all the time? Is it painful? Is it very deep? You may need investigations such as CBC, ESR, uric acid, Vit B12, ANA. Please try the first step of stopping zyloric for a week first and check what happens. It is one of the common cause of oral ulcers. Good Luck Dr Jadhav

Follow-up: What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers? 3 hours later
Hi Doctor, Thanks for your advice and guidance, febuxostat ,what should be dose and frequency. From past 25 days I have not taken Zyloric 300, on the advice of homeopathic doctor I have been taking Becozinc , since then Gum ulcers has been cured to 98% i am not able eat vegetable made in green chillies. i am feeling better now as do not have joint pains or swelling at any joint as of today I have done all the test mentioned above will update shortly for your reference,.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 16 hours later
Brief Answer: dose Detailed Answer: In that case, I would start with febuxostat 40 mg once a day after breakfast. However, the exact dose depends on your uric acid levels. Therefore discuss with your treating doctor. Regards Dr Jadhav

Follow-up: What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers? 2 hours later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX I have attached my recent reports for your reference, request your advice.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Dose Detailed Answer: Since the recent uric acid level is okay, 40 mg of febuxostat should be fine

Follow-up: What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers? 4 days later
Hi Doctor, Due to what reasons there is a burning in Gums when ever i eat little bit of food which contains green chilly, can you advice some medicine for the same.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 23 hours later
Brief Answer: burning gums Detailed Answer: This again, could be due to the same reason of allergy to medications. A less likely possibility is of Vitamin C deficiency and then TAb Celin 500 mg twice a day should help (around 10 days). Dr Jadhav

Follow-up: What is the permanent solution for mouth ulcers? 30 minutes later
Thanks doctor.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Jadhav 3 days later
Brief Answer: welcome Detailed Answer: Welcome. Please close the query.