What is the permanent solution for deviation in inner nose and sinusitis?

I have sinusitis trouble for 3 to 4 months. I am taking cetrizine tablets whenever i got running nose. I took x-ray from appollo hopitals, chennai (report attached), last month & the doctor told me that i am having sinus trouble and he gave me augmentin duo 625mg tablet for 5 days. Now 2 days back again i got the same trouble running nose, throat infection & then fever. Yesterday I consulted ENT doctor & he gave me Glevo POD, Relent tablets. But i want permanent solution for this trouble. I am running a restaurant so i want more concentration on work Both the doctors told me that i am having a deviation in my inner nose & i have to operate to remove it
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Endoscopy and opening of sinus may help. Detailed Answer: Hello, Sinusitis is known to recur or persist partially even after good treatment.So correcting underlying causes is must to get a permanent relief. Sinuses have natural system of draining out their secretions and when this is hampered you get recurrent sinusitis.In addition as diabetic you are more prone to get infection in such blocked sinuses. So opening up sinuses pathways with endoscopy and if needed correcting deviated nasal septum can provide good results. All medications will provide temporary solutions , particularly when underlying cause remains unchanged. So I agree with your doctor about getting operated. Hope this answers your questions.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the permanent solution for deviation in inner nose and sinusitis? 25 hours later
I am having ulcer. Is it affect me?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Ulcer is separate health issue other than sinus Detailed Answer: If you have ulcer surely it needs to be treated.Also care should be taken when you take pain killers or if pain killers are advised after sinus related procedure. Doctor will put you on ulcer treatment before going ahead with sinus procedures or operation. Hope this answers your questions. Regards.