What is the permanent solution for constant pain in right testis?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, I am having constant pain in my right testis and the area below it. I have consulted a surgeon, got ultrasound done...but there is no significant diagnostic cause of the pain...no hernia, varicocle etc. howver because of the constant pain, I am having many problems...I am not able to follow my exercize routine as exersion increases my pain. If I have sex, then the pain shoots up. I have tried many treatments but nothing seems to work. Please prescribe me a concrete solution to permanently get rid of this pain. Thanks!!
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possible Epididymitis Detailed Answer: Hi There are other reasons to check for the constant pain in the testis at this stage. Since the important and life threatening causes were ruled out. I suggest to get Blood counts, urine routine and ESR to be done. It would say if there is infection or not. Epididymitis is common in sexually active males so is the urinary tract infection. You should take ample pain relievers for at least two weeks like Aceclofenac along with Norflox which you are already consuming. I say strict 'NO' for intercourse till the time the pain subsides i.e two weeks. In fact restrict all the actions that increase the pain for few days else the anxiety and worry prevails over the actual cause of pain. Hope this is helpful.
People also viewed
- Suffering from pain in right testis
- Pain in right testis
- Itchy bumpy ball sack why
- Right testicular pain testis
- Drugs/medication for Bleeding after urination
- Ligamentum flavum hypertrophy causes
- Treatment and cure for Ligamentum flavum hypertrophy
- Is there surgery for saggy ball sack
- Itchy underneath foreskin urine
- Testis diseases swelling right testis with pain
- Drugs/medication for Paracentral disc protrusion
- Itchy crust around balls sacks
- Drugs/medication for Gall bladder attack
- Pain in right testis and stomach
- Itchy and redness near scrotum