What is the permanent cure for sinus infection, disturbing throat and chest symptoms?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: I don't think you need more antibiotics just yet! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about the bout of sinus infection you had and the disturbing throat and chest symptoms. Please, azithromycin is usually given for three days and that is all about the treatment. I think it is too early to judge the efficacy of this treatment. Unless the symptoms of XXXXXXX infection like fever, I will not suggest that you pursue any aggressive measures. Give it up to 10days fro the start of treatment before declaring failure or another infection. The truth is that symptoms of cough are never conclusive of an infection and the need for antibiotics not mandatory. In conclusion, wait before you seek for any additional medical care and especially antibiotics just now unless you report more concerning symptoms to me. If there are any such symptoms, please report them to me and I will assess the need for any medical attention now. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- How long does roxicodone remain in the system
- Natural cure for sinus infection
- Will flucloxacillin cure sinus infection?
- What is the cure for sinus infection
- Swollen ear helix toddler
- How to cure sinus infections
- Whooshing sound in left ear and heart problem
- Ringing ears and heart pounding when i wake up
- Suggest treatment for severe buttock pain after accidental fall
- I hear whooshing sound in ears when i stand up
- Why do i hear a whooshing sound in my ear
- Can mild bleeding headache and bloating be indications of pregnancy
- Frequent sinus infection permanent cure
- Does penis size have an impact on sexual life
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall