What is the permanent cure for severe loose motion with gastric problem?

Hello Doctor, I had severe loose motion month back. I took medicine and it was ok. Dr told that there may be some infection. since two weeks proble is not completely resolved. Have reduce my weight. It haappens very frequently. Have gastric problem also. Pls help.
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will advise you to get a stool r/m done to rule out any parasitic infection . Next would be to get a USG Abdomen done . I think you should take a pre and probitic in your diet that will help to increase the useful bacteria in your gut and avoid loose motions . Add curd to your diet which will help you control loose motions . Ideally if it is not resolved after this , gluten sensitivity , IBS and HIV testing should also be done . Take care. Dr. Shruti