What is the permanent cure for pimples on neck and face?

i dnt have any major health issue but m currently facing lots of skin probem i got pimples on my neck and face around d cheek red kind of pimples.i am fedup of using ointment and facepack.
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 hours later
Brief Answer: need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I would like to know some more details like Since when did you notice the pimples ? Are they itchy? How big are the lesions? Are you allergic to any food or other stuff ? If possible please do attach an image of the lesions you have. Waiting for your response,