What is the permanent cure for nerve pain with plantar fasciitis?

I've had bad heel pain for five years doctor now says I have nerve pain along with plantar fachitus.doing therapy for six weeks with no help.I can not take it much longer.what can I do besides shoot myself.
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your query I will like to tell you that plantar fascitis is a very annoying condition and takes long to settle down . Contrast water bath is highly recommended that is dipping your feet in hot water and cold water alternately for at least 10 minutes twice a day . A long acting steroid injection can be given in the sole ultrasound guided will lead to immediate relief . You will need to wear sports shoes or apply a silicon padding in your shoes . This will be the most relieveing factor . Hope it helps you . Take care. Dr. Shruti