What is the permanent cure for muscles and joint pain?
User rating for this question
Hello I suffer from pain in muscles and joints, and general weakness and used painkillers but useless What do you advise me
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Muscle weakness due to low B12 or Vit D level Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. Please explain your symptoms in detail so that I am better to help. There is possibility of muscle weakness due to low B12 or Vit D level or arthritis. I will advise to check your vit B12 and vit D3 level, sr CPK level, sr electrolyte and routine CBC, Rheumatoid Arthritis (ACCP and rheumatoid factor) test. You can consult physiotherapist for help. Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief Strengthening gradual exercises will help in regaining power again. Drink plenty of water,and fruit juices. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
Follow-up: What is the permanent cure for muscles and joint pain? 43 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 17 hours later
Brief Answer: Check vit D3 and rheumatoid factor Detailed Answer: Hello again That’s good that some of your blood tests are normal. I will advise to do remaining test As you are having cold and heat sensation in extremities there is possibility of vascular insufficiency, so I will advise to do colour Doppler of lower limb. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Is back pain a side effect of orfadin?
- Is chills a side effect of mylanta ar?
- Vision problems caused by cervical disc problems
- Fever joint pains groin pain what is the cure
- How to cure muscle and joint pain
- Jaggery caure neck pain
- Is bloating a side effect of pregnyl?
- What causes an extra cervical rib
- Cervical condoyle fracture woul cause these symptoms
- Can cervical rib cause frozen shoulder
- Is itching a side effect of nexplanon?
- Treatment and cure for joint pains
- What is the permanent cure for muscles and joint pain
- Does acupuncture assure permanent cure for joint pain
- Is bloating a side effect of percodan?