What is the permanent cure for itching sensation all over body?

I am itching all over my body, a lot in the legs and ears, face, arms, scalp. also my teeth/gums hurt immensely and I know it is not cavities. no, the itching is not scabies or fungal infection. even with hydroxyzine it is very itchy. please help!
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Your symptoms arise suspicion of two possibilities. First is a generalized allergic reaction or liver disease.Both can present with generalized itching. Ideal would be to see doctor for this.Doctor might want to put you on steroids if allergy seems the cause. And liver function tests can be undertaken if necessary. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards