What is the permanent cure for high temperature, gastric flu, diarrhea and vomiting?

Question
FROM TUESDAY NIGHT OF THIS WEEK I STARTED WITH A VERY HIGH TEMP 39.7 SHIVERING DHYOREA AND VOMITING . BY THURSDAY THIS GOT SO BAD THAT I RANG NHS 111 SERVICE , THEY TOOK ME TO PONTEFRACT HOSPITAL WERE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH GASTRIC FLU . I HAD BEEN TAKING 2 PARACETAMOL EVERY 4 HOURS BUT IT DID NO GOOD.HE THEN PRESCRIBED CO CODAMOL LOPERAMIDE AND CYCLAZINE FOR MY CONSTANT NAUSEA. IHAVENT EATEN SINCE TUESDAY AND STUCK ONLY TO WATER. I AM A DIABETIC. THE CO CODAMOL JUST INCREASED MY TEMPERATURE AND MADE ME SWEAT PREFUSLEY. THE DHYOREA TABLETS DONT SEEM TO WORK AS WELL AS THE NAUSEA TABLETS. I HAVE NO APPETITE AT ALL AND RECHING ALL THE TIME WITH NOTHING COMOING UP, AS WELL AS BEING CAUGHT OUT WITH MUCUSY YELLOW RUNNY DHYOREA WHAT DO YOU SURGEST. I AM TOTLY AT MY WITS END PLEASE COULD YOU HELP.
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Acute Gastro-enteritis, needs urgent attention. Detailed Answer: HI, XXXX, Thanks for posting query. From history it seems that you might be having Acute Gastro-enteritis giving rise to nausea, loose motions and fever. Along with loperamide you have to go for one course of Ofloxacilin, tinidazole combination tablet for 3-5 days. First try to stop nausea and vomiting with cyclazine and after nausea stops other medicines will retain in the stomach and will start working and will give you relief from loose motions. Take plenty of water, lime water juice and electrolytes to prevent dehydration. Take light diet like curd, rice, buttermilk, XXXXXXX and orange juices. If nausea, vomiting and loose motions do not subside then you may require iv fluids and iv antibiotics needing hospitalization. I hope I answered your query. If you have further query or clarification, please write back. Ok and wish you speedy recovery.