What is the permanent cure for dull pain in right elbow?
User rating for this question
I have a dull pain if I press on my right eyebrow, no trauma to area, no sinus pressure, possible ingrown hair? However, can not find one but do, on occasion, tweezer hair from area, I am a 54 year old male, pain subsides with hot compress, but returns shortly after, feels muscular
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue hot compresses Detailed Answer: Hi Since you are very sure that hair could be the reason for the pain, I suggest you to continue with the hot compresses first. Do it religiously thrice a day for two days. If it still continues you can use local antiseptic cream on the area along with MOTRIN/ADVIL tablets for two more days. Follow up with me if it does not subside. My patients find answers as the time passes with the mentioned remedies.
People also viewed
- Headache with frequent urination and thirst
- Does constipation affect pregnancy test result
- Headache for a week front f head
- Diclofenac affect on sperm motility
- What is the cure for swollen cysts in right elbow
- Does diabetes affect wbc
- Can cough drop affect medical fasting
- Can norgesic cure pain, elbow ?
- Can the hcg diet affect estrogen levels
- How to cure elbow joint pain
- Sharp pain front of head
- Treatment and cure for pain to elbow
- Headache on the front right side
- Elbow pain cure
- Headaches on the front side