What is the permanent cure for dull pain in right elbow?

I have a dull pain if I press on my right eyebrow, no trauma to area, no sinus pressure, possible ingrown hair? However, can not find one but do, on occasion, tweezer hair from area, I am a 54 year old male, pain subsides with hot compress, but returns shortly after, feels muscular
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Continue hot compresses Detailed Answer: Hi Since you are very sure that hair could be the reason for the pain, I suggest you to continue with the hot compresses first. Do it religiously thrice a day for two days. If it still continues you can use local antiseptic cream on the area along with MOTRIN/ADVIL tablets for two more days. Follow up with me if it does not subside. My patients find answers as the time passes with the mentioned remedies.