What is the permanent cure blisters behind my tongue?

ENT Specialist
hi I have blisters/inflamation behind by tounge for the past 6 months, I'm 50 years old with sugar levels 224 mgl, i take alcohal & smoke 3 to 4 cigrettes I have tonsills from childhoodvisited the ENT Spl Dr. priscribed medicine for 10 days after a week it is back | kindly suggest
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Tongue Candidiasis Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query; it suggests that you may be suffering from the tongue candidiasis. For your kind information---> Candidiasis can affect anyone, though it occurs most often in older adults. Illnesses or medical situations that make candida infection more likely to develop include uncontrolled diabetes. Antifungal medications, which are generally taken for 10 to 14 days, are often prescribed to treat thrush. Follow good oral hygiene practices, Limit the amount of sugar and yeast-containing foods such as bread, beer, and wine which encourage candida growth. If you smoke, quit. Please consult the ENT specialist for better diagnosis and management and strict control over the blood sugar level. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query. Wish you good health.