What is the pain in my left chest?

Hi doctor, I can sense a bit of pain in my left chest and shoulder at times. Mostly while holding mobile phone in my left hand and wearing watch.. even at times experiencing the pain without wearing watch and mobile. Is tis any sort of problem.. Regards XXXX
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You need to observe symptoms... Detailed Answer: Hi, I am not able to clearly find an association with mobile phones and wrist watch to this pain. Perhaps they may not be related. Moreover I do not think of serious medical problems based on the history provided. You are requested to closely observe the symptoms. If the pain is troubling you significantly and if you have more symptoms arising from it, it entails a visit to your physician for detailed evaluation. At this point, I don't think it is a sinister concern. I will be glad to comment further if you can provide more information. Regards