What is the normal testicle size, penis size in flaccid and erect state?

I m 25 years old my question is about the penis size
my penis size is 2.2 in in flaccid and 5.2 in erect and so far my knwoldege is concern it has not grown since my puberty.
My second question is about small testicle i think my testicle is also very small and i think i might be running low testosterone but i have not checked it yet?
i m little concern about grith i have read some where that there is inhection to enhance the grith what is that and should i go for phalloplasty surgery?
is it good size to satisfy a girl ?
is that true that a girls vagina is only 3 inches sensitive ?
Plz do clear my doubts and advice me what should i do?
Posted Sun, 28 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

Size od 5.2 inches when erect is absolutely fine and infact the average size of penis when erect in Indians is 5 inches. The penis stops growing in size after puberty. You are absolutely fine as far as size is concerned and don't get disheartened.
I shall not be able to comment about the girth. However, girth by itself is immmaterial as the walls of vagina are muscular and they distend or contract according to the size of penis.
Your penis size is absolutely and yes only first 2 inches of female vagina are sensistive. Hence any penis befond 2 inches is as good as any other penis.
Injections are available to increase the girth of penis but the usually decrease the sensation and hence are not desirable. Don't even think about phalloplasty surgery. You are absolutely fine and just start your sexual life.

All the best.

Rajiv goel
Follow-up: What is the normal testicle size, penis size in flaccid and erect state? 40 minutes later
Please may have a look into that image and say
My question is i feel my testicle is relatively small why it is so?
Is testicle is genetically determined?
Is penis size is genetically determined?
what about the grith is that ok ?
why you not prescribed for grith enhancement?
should i go for a testosterone check as my testicle size is small?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later

Your testicular size is absolutely fine and it is not small. The left testis is lower than the right testis and hence either of the testis may appear smaller because of location. You have excellent erection and hence, you have to have normal testosterone. You don't need to get testosterone levels done.

Size of testis as well penis is genetically determined and hence Indian have both of them much smaller in size as compared to Whites as well as Blacks.

Your girth is also fine and hence no need for girth enhancement. The injection used for girth enhancement lead to decreased sensitivity of penis and hence poorer erection.

Rajiv Goel
Follow-up: What is the normal testicle size, penis size in flaccid and erect state? 37 hours later
is my penis length and grith is well to satisfy girl bcoz i am going to marry soon
Is girls think about penis sizes?
why it is look like a 1o years boys penis in flaccid state?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later

Your penile length and girth are absolutely fine and good enough to satisfy any girl. Any girl shall be satisfied with your penis size.
We are not really concerned about size of penis when flaccid. In flaccid state size of penis can range form 0.5 inches to 4 inches. Stop worrying and you shall be absolutely fine.

Rajiv Goel
Follow-up: What is the normal testicle size, penis size in flaccid and erect state? 2 days later
sir every morning when get up i noticed one thing a that my penis is erect what is about that?
what is the reason that ejaculation is quick while i masturburation than intercouse?
one more thing have you smaller penis than me bcause i m too much concern of my penis size
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 4 hours later

Early morning erection is found in majority of the men and it has no scientific importance other than the fact that absence of it may signify problem with the individual.

One tends to ejaculate early while mastrubating because mastrubation is being performed only to provide pleasure to oneself where as in intercourse you are also concerned about the partner.
I have seen a lot number smaller than yourself and having good sexual life.

Rajiv goel