What is the normal range for HCG levels during 6 weeks pregnancy?

I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant today my hcg levels yesterday were 1790 and today 2070 in less than 24hrs is this a normal result
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes. It is normal. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Normal beta-HCG levels in early weeks (after conception) are as follows: 1) 0-1 week > 0-50 mIU/ml 2) 1-2 weeks > 40-300 mIU/ ml 3) 3-6 weeks > 500-6000 mIU/ ml and so on (Peak level on 8 weeks). Generally, beta-HCG level will double every 30-72 hrs. At 6 weeks of pregnancy, the HCG levels are expected to rise to double in around 48 hours. This report is normal and is suggestive of a normal viable pregnancy. Please do not worry. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: What is the normal range for HCG levels during 6 weeks pregnancy? 30 minutes later
Thank you for the response is the rise of 80mIU slow in 22hrs or normal range
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: The rise is in normal range. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. It is a rise of 180mIU in 22 hours. This is within the normal range as compared to your levels at 6 weeks (1790). Please do not worry. You can repeat the levels after two days to check the doubling time. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards