What is the normal growth hormone level for 7 years old child?

I have got a seven year old son with bone age of 24 months his height is 43 inches tall and the growth hormone level is at .2 I was want to know what is the normal growth hormone level for a boy his age?
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2013 in Growth and Development in Children
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 2 hours later

Thank you for writing to us.

The growth hormone range for a seven year old child should be between 10-20 ng/mL (440-880 pmol/L).

Growth hormone secretion has a pulsatile nature after the newborn period, varying from one child to another, which is why a more exact value can be predicted. Also why a rough estimate of growth hormone level for children is given (as mentioned in the above paragraph).

I hope this information helps. Do write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be glad to help. Wishing your son good health.

Best wishes.