What is the meaning of ECG report saying sinus rythm and intra-atrial conduction delay?

I am 41 yrs old, 6'2", 388 lbs. My ECG says " sinus rythm, intra-atrial conduction delay, slight intraventricular conduction dela, borderline ecg. P/PR: 136/168 ms, QRS: 114 ms, QT/QTc: 364/438 ms, P/QRS/T Axis: 43/-10/44 deg, Heart rate 87 BPM & Blood pressure 130/100 what does all this mean?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 7 hours later
Brief Answer: grossly normal report Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well, looking into the problem, I will like to tell you that Your ECG is grossly normal for age and there is nothing to worry . What you have sent is a system generated report and they report false sometimes. Looking at your ECG film it appears grossly ok . You have a left axis deviation but that is OK if you dont have any symptoms . Take care. Dr. Shruti