Ask a Homeopath   »  

What is the homeopathy remedy for high total lung capacity?

My mother TLC remains high around 19000. Her urine routine and culture are normal. Blood culture is normal. Ultrasound done for lower abdomen is also normal. Is there a medicine available in homeopathy?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Homoeopathy can help your mother. Detailed Answer: Hello Friend, Yes. There is treatment for the patient with high TLC. But here, in the case of your mother, it appears that she needs no treatment. Even though the normal range of total leukocyte count is between 4000 to 11000, the moderate increase of 19000 can be ignored because, this increase of total leukocyte count is a defence mechanism of the body. This increase, especially if it is there for a short duration, needs no concern. The body increases the total number of leukocytes as an attempt to save the body from the inimical agents. They may be viral, bacterial, worms or even foreign bodies. In short, this increase of total leukocyte count can be taken as a part of the immune mechanism. You can wait for a reasonable period of time to get it reduced to normal range or for any further indication for an infection. Only because she does not have a urinary tract infection or another lower abdominal affection, another site of infection in the body cannot be ruled out. But it will be evident through symptoms in a short period. If the increased TLC is not disappearing even after waiting for some more time, or if she has some other symptom, then you can start Homoeopathic treatment. But in Homoeopathy, there is no specific remedy for increased TLC. Because Homoeopathy does not treat the disease, but it treats the individual. Therefore, once you have decided to give her Homoeopathic treatment, you have to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician who will take her case in detail to get a constitutional remedy for her. That remedy will cure her. Once she is cured her occult (hidden) infection and this increased TLC also will be cured. If you cannot find an expert Homoeopathic Physician in your locality, then you can get back to me through a direct query with full details of her. I will be able to help her. I cannot suggest a single remedy at this point of time because there is no specific remedy for any specific disease condition in Homoeopathy. Hope you are satisfied with my answer. If you have any further query I am ready to answer. If you are satisfied with this discussion, then you can close this query by reviewing my answer and grading it. With best wishes for a total cure through Homoeopathy. Dr C. J. Varghese Homoeopath,