What is the healthy Testosterone level?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Testosterone is still high. Detailed Answer: dear user, Hi! as per the protocol the testosterone levels in females should be not more than 75. normal range 15-75, so if you are still having masculine features predominating, then yes you must attain still lower testosterone levels. but before commenting I would like to know your free testosterone levels. Regards!
Follow-up: What is the healthy Testosterone level? 1 hour later
Dear Dr. M...unfortunately, my current PCP diid not forward this info to me. Indeed, I'm not even aware whether or not the free T was read. I will go to the office tomorrow and try to obtain a copy of the lab results. Thank you, "Connie Diane".
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Free T is the active component Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX if not done then you can get it done and let me know. Regards!
People also viewed
- Severe plantar fibromatosis symptoms
- Severe lower abdominal pain mirena
- Synthroid 50 mcg weight loss
- 50 and can't lose weight
- Weight gain after thyroid ablation
- What affects testosterone levels
- Right lower back pain with yellow orange urin
- Fluticasone 50 mcg spr apo
- 15 mci of radioactive iodine
- Shatavari side effect of red blotchy skin
- What are normal testosterone levels in males
- What is the healthy testosterone level
- Seizures of unknown origin
- What are proper testosterone levels
- What causes low testosterone levels