What is the healthy Testosterone level?
User rating for this question
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Testosterone is still high. Detailed Answer: dear user, Hi! as per the protocol the testosterone levels in females should be not more than 75. normal range 15-75, so if you are still having masculine features predominating, then yes you must attain still lower testosterone levels. but before commenting I would like to know your free testosterone levels. Regards!
Follow-up: What is the healthy Testosterone level? 1 hour later
Dear Dr. M...unfortunately, my current PCP diid not forward this info to me. Indeed, I'm not even aware whether or not the free T was read. I will go to the office tomorrow and try to obtain a copy of the lab results. Thank you, "Connie Diane".
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Free T is the active component Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX if not done then you can get it done and let me know. Regards!
People also viewed
- What does an elevated tsh mean
- What does goiter effects
- Change in vaginal discharge silly putty
- Why my penis is changing colour
- What affects testosterone levels
- Diet changes with a stent
- What does high thyroid peroxidase antibodies mean
- What does hypoechoic nodule mean
- What are normal testosterone levels in males
- What causes high tsh levels in body
- Wednesday night diaper change
- What is the healthy testosterone level
- What are proper testosterone levels
- What causes low testosterone levels
- Urine changing color of penis