What is the healthy Testosterone level?

Hello...I need an endocrinologist with experience in gender variant patients. I am a transgender female, and I just obtained lab results of 139 T, and 383 pg/ml estradiol. Should I endeavor to lower my T further? My current dosage is 1mg e twice daily.
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Testosterone is still high. Detailed Answer: dear user, Hi! as per the protocol the testosterone levels in females should be not more than 75. normal range 15-75, so if you are still having masculine features predominating, then yes you must attain still lower testosterone levels. but before commenting I would like to know your free testosterone levels. Regards!
Follow-up: What is the healthy Testosterone level? 1 hour later
Dear Dr. M...unfortunately, my current PCP diid not forward this info to me. Indeed, I'm not even aware whether or not the free T was read. I will go to the office tomorrow and try to obtain a copy of the lab results. Thank you, "Connie Diane".
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Free T is the active component Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX if not done then you can get it done and let me know. Regards!