What is the future growth of my child suffering from seizures?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Nov 2013
Nov 2013

Neurologist
Question
Jaivardhan, aged 2 years weighing 10.7 kgs has suffered 4 seizures attacks in last one month, the 1st attack occurred on Dec 1st, 2013. EEG was conducted on Dec 15th, 2013 and everything was fine, per doctor, I will send that report to you soon. He has been on Keprra medicine since Dec 15th, 2013. We are very concerned about his health and future growth. Kindly advice.
Posted Sat, 25 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 10 hours later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query on healthcare magic. I have noted the symptoms and treatment for your son's epilepsy. Keppra is a good medicine for treating epilepsy. Please upload the EEG and MRI brain-epilepsy protocol reports of your son. I hope my reply has helped you. I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/