What is the fastest, most effective way to lose abdominal and love handle fat?

What is the fastest, most effective way to lose abdominal and love handle fat? I have been working out and dieting for 2 months now and it seems to be stubborn fat that wont go away. Are there any safe supplements I can take to help me? Any special exercises I should do? How much cardio?

Thank You
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

Fastest and more effective way is combination of different methods that include nutrition management, drugs, physical activity, and behavioral therapy and in some cases surgery.

Combination of above-mentioned methods will help you and will prevent from obesity and complications (most cardiovascular and diabetes).

I believe you aware regarding nutrition management, but additionally you can use meal replacements that also effective, or diet with low kcal – in such cases you can achieve rapid short-term weight loss.

Regarding physical activity best result is from combination of aerobic/gymnastic with resistance exercise. In addition, it will be better consult a Nutritionist to determine correct body mass index, monitor blood pressure and lab test that will include glucose level, lipid profile.

I wish you good luck and if you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.