What is the equivalent substitute for Arreno and Telma?
User rating for this question
My dad takes Arreno and Telma H in india. What is the equivalent of these medicines in USA.what are the names of the precription medicines?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 1 hour later
Follow-up: What is the equivalent substitute for Arreno and Telma? 7 minutes later
So what do i ask the doc here? Do i need to tell them the pharmacological names?
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly view the details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Thanks for your follow up query. You have an added advantage since you know about the pharmacological compositions of the medications now. You can consult the Doctor & tell him the pharmacological names or if needed, show him the documents or prescriptions of your Dad’s previous treatment. Based on this, he will prescribe the medications and can also adjust the dosage depending upon the present health status of your Dad. Hope I have been able to answer your query. Please let me know if I need to clarify further. Wishing a Good Health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Itching and metalic taste
- What work telma am40
- What is effect of telma40
- Tired and legs itch
- Lower back pain and hips tender to touch
- Lots of green discharge 40 weeks pregnant
- What it mean when your virgina itch
- What is the equivalent substitute for arreno and telma
- Does rain water make you itch
- For what sickness telma20mg
- Lower abdominal pain when breathing
- Telma 80 what type
- Night time nose itch
- Lower back pain few days after ovulation
- Loud noise in head and headace