What is the elimination period of xanax from my body?
User rating for this question
If I took 2mg of Xanax for 2 weeks how long would this stay in my system Iam 48 years old 5"9 290lbs will it be out of my system within the next 5 days if tested in a urine test?
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: 16-50 hours Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Xanax has an elimination period of 16-50 hours and is one of the intermediate acting benzodiazepines. Under normal circumstances, it will not persist in the system uptil 5 days. In future if you wish to use a benzodiazepine and afraid of drug results then under the supervision of your treating psychiatrist you may use oxazepam which is a very short acting benzodiazepine. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
People also viewed
- My ear is clogged during flu
- What does xanax do to your body
- Xanax effects on body
- Mr right upper thigh hurts when i stretch and run
- Drugs/medication for Hydranencephaly
- Movable hard lump on clavicle bone
- What is the elimination period of xanax from my body
- Xanax overdose and low body temperature
- Drugs/medication for Psychogenic dysfunction
- My foot itches when i eat chocolate
- Drugs/medication for Undernutrition
- How xanax affects your body
- Diagnosis of Progressive hypotonia
- Drugs/medication for Progressive hypotonia
- My body feels weak during asthma attack