What is the effect of fetal reduction in case of multiple fetal pregnancy (in case of twins)?
User rating for this question
what is the effect of fetal reduction in case multi fetal pregnancy (in case of twins)? case scenario is: 7 week old fetal. would like to know the approximate cost of this fetal reduction? which hospitals have this provision?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Generally safe Detailed Answer: fetal reduction is done only for higher multiple pregnancies and is best avoided in twin preg. the risk of miscarriage is 1-2 percent. the chances of other fetus getting affected is about 2-3percent. the cost is about 15000.
People also viewed
- Fetal hemoglobin in pregnancy
- What does duplex kidneys mean
- Fetal hiccups in pregnancy
- How work medicine duralast
- Diagnosis of ocular toxoplasmosis
- Diagnosis of corpus luteal cyst
- Diagnosis of ruptured ectopic pregnancy
- Pimple dur karneka tips
- What are the different stages of pregnancy and fetal growth
- Diagnosis of loose nuchal cord
- What is use of durasalyn syrup
- Dural ectasia in inner ear
- Navidoxine in pregnancy fetal side effect
- Diagnosis of unilocular cyst
- Sgot sgpt pregnancy fetal