What is the effect of fetal reduction in case of multiple fetal pregnancy (in case of twins)?
User rating for this question
what is the effect of fetal reduction in case multi fetal pregnancy (in case of twins)? case scenario is: 7 week old fetal. would like to know the approximate cost of this fetal reduction? which hospitals have this provision?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Generally safe Detailed Answer: fetal reduction is done only for higher multiple pregnancies and is best avoided in twin preg. the risk of miscarriage is 1-2 percent. the chances of other fetus getting affected is about 2-3percent. the cost is about 15000.
People also viewed
- Polyhydramnios neurological
- Does novelon reduce pimples with pcos
- Nutrilite protein powder is safe for pregnancy
- Fetal hemoglobin in pregnancy
- Fetal hiccups in pregnancy
- Fundo posterior placenta in 30 weeks
- Placenta previa 30 weeks discharge rust color
- What are the different stages of pregnancy and fetal growth
- Navidoxine in pregnancy fetal side effect
- Pregnant while on novelon
- Heart racing 30 seconds
- 30 year old men heart palpitations
- Prega news is sensitive or velocity
- Sharp stabbing heart pain last 30 seconds
- Sgot sgpt pregnancy fetal