What is the effect of elevated ATG at 725 for a female?
User rating for this question
What is the effect of elevated ATG at 725 for a female? T3, T4 are within range, TSH is on the lower side at 1.13.
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Autoimmune disorder Hashimoto's Thyroid. Thyroxine Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Elevated ATG means increased AntiThyroGlobulin antibodies. She also have low TSH. Usually antithyroglobulin antbodies are elevated in Autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. In Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, antibodies are formed against thyroid gland. I would like to have few answers. Does her thyroid gland enlarged? Whether she have any of the symptoms of hypothyroidism like Weight gain Fatigue Puffiness of the face Joint and muscle pain Constipation Inability to get warm Difficulty getting pregnant Hair loss or thinning, brittle hair Irregular or heavy menstrual periods Depression Slowed heart rate How ever there is no cure for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. She need the thyroxine supplementation for life time. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Thyroid specialist doctor in salem ,tamilnadu
- Had unprotected sex took pill missing period am i pregnant
- Does evion contain omega 3
- Effects of thyronorm 50 mg overdose
- Gas vomiting weakness previous acidity problems suggestions
- Swallowed down the wrong pipe had cough why the irritation
- What is the life expectancy after atg treatment for aplastic anaemia
- Elevated calcium level 104 female
- What are the side effects of spasmo proxyvon for female
- Atg side effects
- Does smoking impact tsh tests
- Slightly elevates alp in a young female
- Pain in the hand when mentally upset reason
- Does cortisol smell
- Suffer from sleeplessness palpitations taking epitril any side effect