What is the effect of elevated ATG at 725 for a female?
User rating for this question
What is the effect of elevated ATG at 725 for a female? T3, T4 are within range, TSH is on the lower side at 1.13.
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Autoimmune disorder Hashimoto's Thyroid. Thyroxine Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Elevated ATG means increased AntiThyroGlobulin antibodies. She also have low TSH. Usually antithyroglobulin antbodies are elevated in Autoimmune diseases like Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. In Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, antibodies are formed against thyroid gland. I would like to have few answers. Does her thyroid gland enlarged? Whether she have any of the symptoms of hypothyroidism like Weight gain Fatigue Puffiness of the face Joint and muscle pain Constipation Inability to get warm Difficulty getting pregnant Hair loss or thinning, brittle hair Irregular or heavy menstrual periods Depression Slowed heart rate How ever there is no cure for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. She need the thyroxine supplementation for life time. Waiting for your response.
People also viewed
- Pain years after broken metatarsal
- Ribs pain right side after bronchitis
- Shoulder pain after bronchitis
- What is the life expectancy after atg treatment for aplastic anaemia
- Growth hormone blood test
- Human growth hormone tablets
- Elevated calcium level 104 female
- Regaining lungs strenght after bronchitis
- What are the side effects of spasmo proxyvon for female
- Atg side effects
- Headache after getting a broken nose
- Slightly elevates alp in a young female
- What are secondary metabolites
- Somataxin human growth hormone
- Thyroid radiation pill treatment