What is the dosage of the abortion pill?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
My waif take 4 tablets.she is 30days pregnant. After 6 hrs can give nather 2 tablets
Posted Wed, 17 Apr 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Tablets for termination of pregnancy should not be taken without confirming the intrauterine pregnancy and excluding the ectopic pregnancy.
So better to consult gynecologist once.
Let your wife undergo physical examination and ultrasound once.
After confirming the intrauterine pregnancy and gestational age, your doctor will prescribe tablets to you.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: What is the dosage of the abortion pill? 10 minutes later
Already my waif take 4 cytolog 200mg and doctor told me 2 give anther 2 tablets after 6 hrs. And nather 2 after 6 hrs

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 25 minutes later
That may be the protocol followed by your doctor. No problem your wife can take the tablets as recommended by your doctor.
But she may have a little bit of nausea, bloating sensation etc.
She can take symptomatic treatment for it.
Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.

Follow-up: What is the dosage of the abortion pill? 6 minutes later
2hrs left bt steel not pledging
What is symptomatic treatment please help me

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 15 minutes later

After completion of the course of tablets it may take 12 to 24 hours for the onset of bleeding.
Symptomatic treatment means she can take antacids and anti-emetics etc. to reduce the side effects.