What is the dosage of cialis?

Question
If I stop my 5mg daily dosage of Cialis my i revert to the 20mg as needed dose? Is there a build up period?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Daily dose not required if being taken for erectil Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Your answer depends on for what purpose you are taking Cialis (Tadafil). If you are taking it for erectile dysfunction , let me brief you common causes of erectile dysfunction : Following are common causes of Erectile Dysfunction : 1. Most common cause of Erectile dysfunction in males is "Psychogenic" and it can be treated easily. 2. Second common cause is Diabetic Neuropathy - So , get your blood sugars tested , if you have not yet. 3. Thirdly comes the structural or vascular problems leading to Erectile Dysfunction. In any case , daily dose of Tadafil is not required. You should try to find out the cause and treat it , then you would never need it. However , you can take it on as per need basis. There is a build up period but that is not significant , as the effect weans off after a few hours of its usage for the purpose of erectile dysfunction. In case you are taking Tadafil for other purpose like pulmonary arterial hypertension , you need to tell me the details. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD