What is the cure for white spots on face?

My daughter is getting small white spots on her face. What to do
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Thanks for the query. These white spots can be a mild fungal infection. however I would like to see a photograph of the lesions. this will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. Waiting for your response.
Follow-up: What is the cure for white spots on face? 5 minutes later
Sending a photo
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello aval, Please apply a mixture of ointment clotrimazole and mometasone in equal propotion. Apply this every night for a month, there will be good response. Thank you.