What is the cure for swollen penis head?

head of penis swollen
Posted Thu, 5 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: A photograph is necessary------------------------ Detailed Answer: Welcome to the forum. It is a little vague description though. Kindly let me know if there was any injury during sex or otherwise. Also let me know the condition of the foreskin and the skin on the shaft of the penis. Are you passing urine well? Also, a photograph would be helpful. Best regards
Follow-up: What is the cure for swollen penis head? 31 minutes later
thank you, it all started when during sex I halfway ejaculated. the next morning, my penis felt jammed... when I wentr pee the next morning at work, it was like my pee stream hit a XXXXXXX wall inside penis. hurt like crazy, then later became swollen towards end of shaft.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly get clinically examined----------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Unfortunately, I can't see a photo attached. Still, penis is a very strong organ and does not get that easily injured during sex, unless it is very prolonged or bitten during oral sex. I understand there was burning while passing urine too. So it can urinary tract infection too. It is wise to get clinically examined, as it does not point to any specific condition. Best regards
Follow-up: What is the cure for swollen penis head? 11 minutes later
it not only burned during urination, it was excruciating pain. the urine hit a XXXXXXX wall it felt like and I felt almost like a snapping sensation which was very painful. there was a little bit of blood... but I have since been able to pee and the pain is getting less great, but the swelling... what do you recommend to get the swelling down
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly attend A and E asap----------------------- Detailed Answer: Welcome back. Unless physically examined and a diagnosis made, it is impossible to give the right treatment. Ice application can reduce the swelling and anti- inflammatory agents do help and can be taken. I would strong advice you to attend A and E. best regards