What is the cure for small white warts around penis caused due to masturbation?

Question
sir myself XXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX since my childhood i had a bat habit of masturbution because of that reason a small white warts aroound my penis glance which is not cleared it will after 3to4days when it burst the puss comes out and the smell is puss like i am 39years old till date i never had a sex with any lady due to this reason please adice me what can i do till date i never took any medical asistance
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Lesions are apparently bacterial infection Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. Firstly, these whitish warts can be either normal or, due to infection following invasion of bacteria through abrasions over the plans penis/foreskin. Abrasions commonly occur following vigorous masturbation. A course of a suitable antibiotic, along with application of podophyllin preparation; local hygiene will relieve you of these lesions. There is no cause of concern. Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with my opinion and prescribe suitable oral antibiotics and local application crea. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal

Follow-up: What is the cure for small white warts around penis caused due to masturbation? 12 hours later
i thought that this is nuerosyphilis and i have got the sexual weekness also i never had sex with any female i am very scare about sex thats why i feeling that i can not fullfill my sexual and family life please advise for this infection is there any effect to blood vessel inside our body system because my body is not growing as the age is growing whatever i am looking now the same structure is before 10yrs what is the reason please advise me

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Your sexual problem is purely Psychological Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Nice to hear back from you. I had exclude all sexually-transmitted-disease on the basis of your repeated assertions that you have never had sex with a female so far. It is simply either a bacterial infection or, harmless warts which will disappear with time. There will be NO effect on the blood vessels- rest assured. Your doubts about inability to fulfill your sexual responsibilities are therefore misplaced. It is therefore false apprehensions which lead to deficiency in sexual intercourse. JUST DRIVE OUT YOUR FEARS AND MISCONCEPTIONS, RESTORE YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE, LET GO YOUR SENSE OF GUILT (IF YOU HAVE ANY), and convince yourself that YOU ARE SEXUALLY NORMAL. Most of the cases of poor sexual acts are PSYCHOLOGICAL. Please elaborate more upon the your "body not growing with the age", and I will answer your query. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal

Follow-up: What is the cure for small white warts around penis caused due to masturbation? 1 hour later
sir if you would have any idea about the antibiotics that are using for clearing the warts if had idea please prscribe so that can order that medicines

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take treatment as advised Detailed Answer: As mentioned earlier, it is most likely a bacterial infection or, penile warts. The pics uploaded by you are hazy. However, please take * Capsule Amoxycillin 500mg thrice daily for 7 days. * Tab Fluconacole 150mg once a day for three days. * Clotrimazole cream (1%) to be applied over the glans penis and under the foreskin, daily at bedtime for at least 2 weeks. The lesions should disappear within 2 weeks. Strict policy of this website prohibits me to prescribe drugs by Brand name, due to ethical issues. You can consult your doctor to prescribe these drugs by brand names. Please revert back to me, if required, after two weeks of treatment as advised. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal

Follow-up: What is the cure for small white warts around penis caused due to masturbation? 19 days later
sir i have taken amox-500mg thrice/day and flucanozole for 3days and clotrimazole for 1 week but i could not relief from the warts what is the solution what can i do i cant understand

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: Consult a Dermatologist Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Firstly, please be reassured that it is NEITHER syphilis or neuro-syphilis. Further, have you taken amox for 7 days and used clotrimazole cream for two weeks? Also, as mentioned earlier, the two possibilities are : bacterial infection or benign warts (harmless). The lesions need to be examined in order to determine their nature and also, to differentiate between the two possibilities. If you have indeed taken the treatment as advised, I will recommend that you consult a Dermatologist, who will closely examine the nodules, take a sample of pus from the ruptured 'wart', and- based on the report- will come to a definite conclusion and thereafter, advise you the best course of action. Do not be shy to visit a Dermatologist. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal

Follow-up: What is the cure for small white warts around penis caused due to masturbation? 6 hours later
sir i want to know that by masterbution syphilis is never posible

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Syphilis is NEVER possible by masturbation Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Please get rid of your misplaced apprehensions about syphilis occurring by masturbation. In a person who has never had sexual intercourse in life, Syphilis can be transmitted through an prolonged kissing an infected partner, oral sex (licking sex organs of an infected female) and, infected pregnant mother passing it to the baby. I presume that you mean sexual intercourse when you say that you had never had sex. The BEST WAY to clear your doubts is go get a Blood test (VDRL or FTA-ABS) for Syphilis done. A negative test will give you permanent mental peace and satisfaction. Hope I have answered the query to your satisfaction. Take care, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal