What is the cure for reoccurring mouth ulcer?
User rating for this question
I Have Mouth ulcer which is repeating for last two years. I have consulted & have taken medicine so many times. Still i suffer for same problem. Could Pls help me :)
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Your weight is low, could be vitamin deficiency. Detailed Answer: Hi Mr. XXXXXXX Thanks for the question, I can understand your concern. I have gone through your query thoroughly, and I see that your weight is very less for your height, this could mean you are malnourished, which also indicates you might be having vitamin deficiency, which commonly happens with undernourishment. I would advice you to eat healthy food, three meals regularly at regular times. Include plenty of green leafy vegetables, and if you eat meat, then include chicken liver or mutton liver more in your food. Eat well and build up your immune system and your vitamin stores. This is very very important. Along with this you can take this tablet called "A to Z", one tablet a day for three months. But the tablet will not work if you don't eat well. Hope i have answered your question. If you have any doubts, please write back. Wishing you good health. Regards.
Follow-up: What is the cure for reoccurring mouth ulcer? 20 hours later
Thanks XXXXXXX i will follow instruction and update you.
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 36 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Hope you will recover soon. Regards.
People also viewed
- When i move my bowels why isitclear
- Treatment and cure for Mouth ulcer
- Treatment and cure for re-occurring mouth ulcer
- Female doctor touched my glands
- What is the cure for reoccurring mouth ulcer
- What is an alternative to surgery to cure mouth ulcer
- Mud like bowel movement
- Ent doctors in mira road
- What is the cure for frequent mouth ulcers
- Lady gaga doctor medicine
- Leaky bowel symptoms post operative
- My bowels smells like pus
- Stinky feet going to the doctor medicine
- Epiglottis doctor to see stick tongue
- Bowel that smells like a permanent